We have just finished second week of the FPGA Summer Camp 2018.
Today attendees presented their recent work and research in given topics. All projects are currently being developed in High Level Synthesis and present modern trends in applications where FPGAs are considered. Below you can find a list of projects:
- Development of encoding engine for tANS data compression algorithm
- Research on High Performance Computing – evaluation of LINPACK benchmarks on FPGAs
- Video processing – drawing 3D objects, dynamically controlled by an IMU sensor on HDMI stream
- Machine learning – neural network trained on MNIST data set inference
- Analysis of hashing algorithms for cryptocurrency mining
Stay tuned for more details and results!