We have just finished second week of the FPGA Summer Camp 2018.
Today attendees presented their recent work and research in given topics. All projects are currently being developed in High Level Synthesis and present modern trends in applications where FPGAs are considered. Below you can find a list of projects:
- Development of encoding engine for tANS data compression algorithm
- Research on High Performance Computing – evaluation of LINPACK benchmarks on FPGAs
- Video processing – drawing 3D objects, dynamically controlled by an IMU sensor on HDMI stream
- Machine learning – neural network trained on MNIST data set inference
- Analysis of hashing algorithms for cryptocurrency mining
Stay tuned for more details and results!
In order to make things more interesting, Aldec has offered to found a prize for the best poster/demonstration!
We encourage you to take part in the session – prepare a poster or a demostration of your reasearch or project and compete to win the TySOM-1 board.
All Symposium participants will receive voting forms to fill out throughout the session. At the end we will count the points and the board will go to the winner.
Do not hesitate! Register to the event using the form or use the contact form to register your poster.
Together with KAMAMI we have fixed the details about the training session during III Symposium.
Please check out the updated training page for a complete program of both courses, organization details and registration forms.
Please note that registration for training through Symposium form IS NOT SUFFICIENT. You have to register additionally by clicking on selected training banner.
We are glad to present our new official poster for the IIIrd Symposium!
Feel free to download it using this link and hang it out in your institution.
We are pleased to announce that we have fixed main details of the III Edition of The Symposium on Programmable Logic Devices.
For more details check the details page.
We will keep updating the program, register soon to receive updates or subscribe to the news feed on the left panel.
Last week, Friday 9th, we had a very successful symposium on FPGAs. It was the second edition of the event started in 2015.
This the day was fill with interesting content. We started with an excursion to Solaris synchrotron and then moved to FAIS for 2 sessions that lasted up to almost 21:00!
Here’s a short summary in numbers:
- 65 people attended the event
- 35 people visited Solaris
- 13 talks were given
- 8 viewers connected online through twitch.tv
- 700 tiny sandwiches were eaten throughout the day
I believe next year we can do even better!
Quick updates on the organization of the II FPGA Symposium:
- Symposium date is the 9th of December 2016, presentations will start from 12:30
- Prof. Tadeusz Łuba from Politechnika Warszawska will give a special talk on the importance on logic synthesis
- Dr Ludovico Minati will present his projets including FPGAs and FPAAs (Field Programmable Analog Arrays)
- There is a chance to visit Narodowe Centrum Promieniowania Synchrotronowego SOLARIS
Please register on
Deadline is November the 18th!