Registration to the FPGA SUMMER CAMP 2019 is now open!
Head to https://fpgafais.com/fpga-summer-camp-2019/ check out the details and fill the form.
For more information feel free to use the https://fpgafais.com/contact/ form or write directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks to all participants we had a great conference last week! Check out the short summary with handful of interesting stats and links.
on training day, a total of 40 participants exercised Intel or Xilinx FPGAs
during the symposium day we had 9 talks and 18 demonstrations
- check the plenary and poster sessions pages for full lists, abstracts and slides
over 75 people showed up and up to 30 watched the online stream
you can watch the recorded plenary session on youtube at any time using this [link]
Poster/demonstration session results:
1st place: mgr inż. Paweł Jurgielewicz (AGH)
- Realistic three-dimensional graphics accelerator using Vivado HLS for FPGA devices
2nd place: Patryk Frączek (AGH)
- Hardware-software vision system for the detection of safe landing sites for UAVs
- Michał Znaleźniak and Szymon Pulut (UJ)
- Karol Radwan (AGH)
- Hardware-software implementation of a SFM module for navigation of UAV
- Mgr inż. Piotr Rzeszut (AGH)
- Oscilloscope based on small-size FPGA with VGA display
Congratulations to all participants!
Thanks to KAMAMI and ALDEC for funding the prizes for contestants.
September has started – it means that the Symposium is approaching. Have a look at couple updates:
- we will keep the registration opened for two more weeks!
Do not hesitate to register to the event using the form.
- prizes for the best poster/demonstration
Thanks to our commercial partners Kamami and Aldec the stakes are rising! Prepare your poster or demonstartion to win some nice hardware. Have a look here to find out what you can win and a poster template if you need one.
Check plenary and poster sessions pages to find out our preliminary schedule and topics that will be covered
Last week we finished FPGA Summer Camp 2018 with great results.
Thank you all for cooperation! It was a full month filled with research and hard-work that brought a lot of fun to everyone. Below you can find some slides from participants that sum up our work a bit:
All projects were developed mostly using High Level Synthesis and form nice base projects, which can now be extended.
If you are interested in any of those topics, feel free to register to FPGA Symposium 2018 where most of them will be presented during the poster/demonstration session!
The summer comes to an end, but in case you would be interested in developing your own project, contact us at any time.
We have just finished second week of the FPGA Summer Camp 2018.
Today attendees presented their recent work and research in given topics. All projects are currently being developed in High Level Synthesis and present modern trends in applications where FPGAs are considered. Below you can find a list of projects:
- Development of encoding engine for tANS data compression algorithm
- Research on High Performance Computing – evaluation of LINPACK benchmarks on FPGAs
- Video processing – drawing 3D objects, dynamically controlled by an IMU sensor on HDMI stream
- Machine learning – neural network trained on MNIST data set inference
- Analysis of hashing algorithms for cryptocurrency mining
Stay tuned for more details and results!
In order to make things more interesting, Aldec has offered to found a prize for the best poster/demonstration!
We encourage you to take part in the session – prepare a poster or a demostration of your reasearch or project and compete to win the TySOM-1 board.
All Symposium participants will receive voting forms to fill out throughout the session. At the end we will count the points and the board will go to the winner.
Do not hesitate! Register to the event using the form or use the contact form to register your poster.
Together with KAMAMI we have fixed the details about the training session during III Symposium.
Please check out the updated training page for a complete program of both courses, organization details and registration forms.
Please note that registration for training through Symposium form IS NOT SUFFICIENT. You have to register additionally by clicking on selected training banner.