Registration to the FPGA SUMMER CAMP 2019 is now open!
Head to https://fpgafais.com/fpga-summer-camp-2019/ check out the details and fill the form.
For more information feel free to use the https://fpgafais.com/contact/ form or write directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last week we finished FPGA Summer Camp 2018 with great results.
Thank you all for cooperation! It was a full month filled with research and hard-work that brought a lot of fun to everyone. Below you can find some slides from participants that sum up our work a bit:
All projects were developed mostly using High Level Synthesis and form nice base projects, which can now be extended.
If you are interested in any of those topics, feel free to register to FPGA Symposium 2018 where most of them will be presented during the poster/demonstration session!
The summer comes to an end, but in case you would be interested in developing your own project, contact us at any time.
We have just finished second week of the FPGA Summer Camp 2018.
Today attendees presented their recent work and research in given topics. All projects are currently being developed in High Level Synthesis and present modern trends in applications where FPGAs are considered. Below you can find a list of projects:
- Development of encoding engine for tANS data compression algorithm
- Research on High Performance Computing – evaluation of LINPACK benchmarks on FPGAs
- Video processing – drawing 3D objects, dynamically controlled by an IMU sensor on HDMI stream
- Machine learning – neural network trained on MNIST data set inference
- Analysis of hashing algorithms for cryptocurrency mining
Stay tuned for more details and results!
Next Tuesday (22 May, 16:00, B-2-50):
- Karol Farbaniec will report on Digilent Design Contest
- Maciej Bendec will report on his research on Neural Networks implementation on FPGAs
- We’ll discuss creation of IEEE Student Branch FPGA and Networking
- We’ll discuss schedule and details of the III Symposium
- Karol Farbaniec will present his implementation of TDC on Lattice FPGA and discuss time measurement issues
- We’ll discuss projects/problems/ideas
Additionally a tutorial for FPGA/VHDL beginners will be held at 15:00