Like last year, we are running FPGA Summer Camp – open internships for students.
It is a great chance to learn about modern FPGA programming using technologies like High Level Synthesis and high-end devices like Xilinx Zynq Ultrascale+ MPSoC with some hands-on experience.
- hands-on, guided practice in development of state-of-the-art reconfigurable systems
- partially remote and flexible working hours
- for most proactive attendees:
- international contests and conferences participation,
- further cooperation in R&D project,
- joint authorship in papers
- completion of obligatory students internship
Develop a project or make some research that can be a foundation for diploma project in scientific areas like: High Performance Computing, Machine Learning, Telecommunication, Computer Vision.
- registration open to everyone until 13.07.2018
- one month: 30.07.2018 – 24.08.2018
- location: Faculty of Physics, Astronomy and Applied Computer Science
- choose a project from a list and work on it in a group
List of projects:
- Data classification methods – decision trees
- Evaluation of implementations of various sorting algorithms
- Neural network acceleration using MNIST data set
- Visualization of IMU sensor data on video stream
- Search and localization of a marker on a picture
- Calculation and visualization of image histogram on a video stream
- Data compression algorithms
Please register using the form below (or use the contact form for more details):