Just like last year, we are running FPGA Summer Camp – open internships for students.
It is a great chance to learn about modern FPGA programming using technologies like High Level Synthesis and high-end devices like Xilinx Zynq Ultrascale+ MPSoC with some hands-on experience and industry applications.
This year we are running summer camp together with:
Make some research that can be a foundation for diploma project in scientific areas like: High Performance Computing, Machine Learning, Telecommunication, Computer Vision.
- Registration open to everyone until 05.07.2019
- Two weeks: 08.07 – 19.07 2019
- 08.07 – 17.07: High-Level Synthesis at UJ
- 18.07 – 19.07: NOKIA
- Location: Ruczaj – Kampus UJ and NOKIA Pychowice
What you need:
- Personal laptop
- Vivado Design Suite HLx (Webpack license) installed
Please register using the form below :