The third edition of the Symposium will take place in September at the Faculty of Physics, Astronomy and Applied Computer Science of Jagiellonian University in Cracow.
This time there will be couple of activities:
- trainings by experts
- poster session
- plenary session with selected speakers
- 31 August 2018 – end of registration
- 27/28 September – symposium [details]
- Faculty of Physics, Astronomy and Applied Computer Science
- Jagiellonian University
- Łojasiewicza 11, 30-348 Kraków, Polska
The event is free to participate and everyone is invited!
We are now working together with KAMAMI on the organisation and preparation of the detailed plan of the event.
Please register at the registration form and provide details about your participation. Soon registrations will help us providing the best organization.
Stay tuned for more details by subscribing to the news feed (“Follow” button on the left menu) or by contacting us directly through the contact form.