Next Tuesday (22 May, 16:00, B-2-50):
- Karol Farbaniec will report on Digilent Design Contest
- Maciej Bendec will report on his research on Neural Networks implementation on FPGAs
- We’ll discuss creation of IEEE Student Branch FPGA and Networking
- We’ll discuss schedule and details of the III Symposium
- Karol Farbaniec will present his implementation of TDC on Lattice FPGA and discuss time measurement issues
- We’ll discuss projects/problems/ideas
Additionally a tutorial for FPGA/VHDL beginners will be held at 15:00
After intensive summer season, we are resuming our weekly meetings!
On Tuesday 24th October we will meet, hopefully in a growing group and discuss about current and future projects, activities, perspectives and ideas.
This time we team up with Students Scientific Association of Robotics and Artificial Intelligence at Faculty of Mathematics and Informatics of Jagiellonian University.